2023 marks the 100th anniversary of the founding of the Turkish Republic and is poised to be an incredible year to visit Turkey for a whole host of reasons.
In this video, Turkey At Its Best’s Engin Kadaster provides helpful tips and suggestions for those planning to visit Turkey in 2023
Highlights from Engin’s video includes:
- Book early! 2023 is going to be exceptionally busy and top hotels and flights may fill up
- Istanbul sites such as the Covered Bazaar and Spice Bazaar will be closed April 21-24 and June 28-June 30, so we recommend adjusting plans around it
- The UEFA Champion’s League Final is in Istanbul on June 10 – many hotels have already booked up already, so we recommend planning around it (or if you’re going to attend the match call us asap to help you with arrangements)
- Istanbul will have many new hotel openings in 2023 – such as The Peninsula opening February 14 2023
- Istanbul’s incredible food scene continues to grow, and now includes the newly minted Two Michelin Star restaurant, Turk Fatih Tutak
- Turkey At Its Best is organizing 2 new ‘Very Off The Beaten Path’ small group tours this year – focused on sustainability, culture, and immersive authentic experiences
To learn more, or book your trip to Turkey, please contact us.